Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

reasons why you should date an ENGINEER :|


Assalamualaikum wbt..


warghhh. lamanya kasih sayang aku terbuang jauh dengan blog ni. sori semua.
this is a short entry. untuk suke2 je .


1 ~We believe in necking until something breaks.
2 ~The world revolves around us... since we pick the co-ordinate system.
3 ~We understand fluid flow and heat transfer.
4 ~No 'couple' enjoys a better 'moment'.
5 ~We know how to handle with stress and strain in a relationship.
6 ~Its not the size of the vector, but how you apply the force.
7 ~We can go all night without fatigue.
8 ~We will pass any hardness test.
9 ~Experimenting is a must, and we love to do it in the lab.
10~ We elongate when we get loaded... just like beams.
11 ~We can do your math and science homework.
12 ~Projectile Motion... very fun to demonstrate.
13 ~We are trained to do it right the first time.
14 ~We know alot about the dynamics of rigid bodies.
15 ~We love to erect things.
16 ~You can learn about the "method of joints"


engineering is LOVE!


Engineer's Serenade

I was alone and all was dark, Beneath me and above
My life was full of volts and amps, But not the spark of love

But now that you are here with me, My heart is overjoyed
You turn the square of my heart, Into a sinusoid

You load things from my memory, onto my system's bus
My life was once assembly code, and now it's C++

The days I do not see you, my tears all turn to drops
This guy who was a MBit, starts doing TeraFLOPS

Its great how well you dress up, I really like your hair
I hope you use a welding torch, coz my brain needs some repair

My hard disk has corrupted, my keyboard's lost its keys
but holding you by my side, I'll run with complete ease

Its cool how hot i think you are, I think you're so sexy
Why don't you get in my registers, lets runtime this exe

I love the way you solder things, My circuits you can fix
The voltage across your diode is, much more than just point six

My voltage rails have malfunctioned, I think there's been a surge
there's been a point of inflection in my cardioidic curves

Adrenaline starts pumping, my heart starts beating fast
Its not pythogorean, its more confusing than Laplace

Baby, you've changed my life, and made my maths discrete
And now I'll end my poem here, Control, Alt, and Delete

3 shining LIPGLOSS:

ღKekunangpelangiღ said...

Haha.. sastera dalam kejuruteraan. Agaknya boleh apply kalau ada course ni. ;p

me suya said...

yeah
suka2
so pasni ramai ar ajak date ;p

cik LOLA said...

haha, comel la
suke suke.
kita pernah baca artikel cmni
tapi to arcitectire laaa.haha